Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beauty & the Beast: Broadway Musical

Last night Stefan and I went to see Beauty & The Beast, the Broadway Musical in Peoria at the Civic Center! My friend Nicole that I work with has a 5 year old daughter who loves Disney just as much as me and so we asked Kendall to come with us!


We showed up an hour early but we had to wait to go in so that was a waste of time, but we thought we would be able to get snacks and walk around and look at stuff like souvoniers but they weren't selling any food and they had a little booth of souvoniers! Kendall bought a tiara and yes I wanted one too but Stefan told me I was 23 years old and didn't need one and I needed to save them for the other little girls, whatever!! (:
 
 
The only show we saw in Disney was Lion King and that was so good so I am hoping when we go back to Disney for our honeymoon that we get to see more shows, liiiike Beauty & the Beast (:


The singing was so good and their voices even sounded like the real characters in the movie! They added a couple things too and even made it funny, which was hilarious!
 

The only thing I would change about the show is it being on a weekend instead week night! We got home super late and I have been dragging all day long! But again, SO worth it!

 
I loved everything about the show and it was so worth the money and not getting anything for Christmas because of it! (:

No comments: