Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fishing Derby & Date Night with Tanner!!

Saturday was a fun day! Stefan had to work so he missed out on the Fishing Derby. I went with Erin & Tanner. Every year our hometown has a Fishing Derby for kids from ages 3-15! I just tagged along and took some pictures!!
I thought this picture turned out really good!!
They handed out trophies for the kids that caught the most fish for each age group, who caught the biggest fish, and who caught the smallest. Unfortunately Tanner didn't catch anything! :( But he still got a prize.

 We watched Tanner for the night because Chris & Erin had a wedding to go to, so we decided to take Tanner out to eat at Monical's.

He loves the breadsticks and cheese.
This next part was not planned at all. After we left Monical's we decided to stop at Family Video to rent a movie, but on our way there Stefan & I saw the Pumpkin Festival going on so without telling Tanner we decided to stop and ride a couple rides.  We pulled into the park, parked the car, and got out and Tanner immediately asked what we were doing and I told him we were going to a carnival. Tanner got so excited, he kept saying "Thank you for bringing me here Kelsey. This is going to be so fun!" HA it was soo funny & cute. So we went to buy tickets & rode some rides.

In this picture he is thinking "What did i get myself into"
This ride was actually really fun even though it just went in a circle but it had some ups & downs to it! 
After this ride it started raining, so we stood under the funnel cake stand and waiting to see what the rain was going to do and guess who got a funnel cake? (:


Stefan & I rode the swings with Tanner & Tanner didnt like that the swings were wet from the rain so his butt was wet the rest of the night, but he still had fun & after we got off the swings Stefan & I regretted riding it. HA!!
This was right outside of one of those crazy houses that you walk through. He went through this twice.
We were waiting for Tanner to get off the Pumpkins. You can't really tell how wet we were from the rain, but we were!!
I told him he had 1 more ticket left and he chose to go down the slide!

Overall we had a great time. I'm glad we decided to go to the festival even though we got rained on, but it was still fun.

This is going to be a fun week I think. Tomorrow we have to go try on our dresses for Tyler & Lindsey's wedding next weekend. I am a HUGE Glee fan and that starts Tuesday night and my best friend Carly comes over to eat dinner and watch it with us and now my good friend Amy who I use to work with is coming over too and she's bringing her little girl Mia. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun last night!! ...and I got a little hungry looking at your Monical's pictures lol That is so sweet that you and Stefan surprised Tanner by taking him to the carnival! What a good Aunt :)! I can't wait to come over for Glee on Tuesday!