Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tyler & Lindsey's wedding Part 1!!

 We are back from Prairietown and exhausted from the long, but fun weekend!

Thursday started all the wedding festivities. We met Lindsey at the nail place to get our nails and toes done.
Then we met the boys at the tux place to try their tuxes on to make sure they fit okay. 

 Doesn't Tanner look soo handsome with his new glasses and that tux? (:

       We left early Friday morning to help Lindsey & her family decorate and set everything up. Friday was Stefan and I's anniversary so I gave him his card before we left...
Lindsay got him a card but it wasn't an anniversary card. This was her card...
She got him a sympathy card! Ha! When I was getting ready Stefan went missing and no one knew where he was. When he got home he came downstairs and told me he had a surprise for me for our anniversary and this is what he got me..
My favorite donut and a cute card!


When we got to Prairietown we started setting up for rehearsal dinner and reception.
                                  After decorating we had to get ready for the rehearsal.
Then we had the dinner but I didn't get any pictures there.

Tomorrow will be all about getting ready and their wedding day! (:

No comments: