Sunday, June 5, 2011

Glee Live 2011!

Carly and I went to the Glee Concert 3 hours away in Rosemont, IL yesterday! I have only been to a couple concerts, but this was by far my favorite! I know a lot of people don't like Glee, but I love it! I have a couple Glee t-shirts, all their CD's and even Season 1 on DVD. We actually use to have Glee nights but everyone got busy and we don't have them anymore, but I still watch it every Tuesday night!


We got there early so we went to lunch at Steak N' Shake then decided to park and get in line to go in. We stood in line for an hour before they let us in. It was so hot, but it was worth it.


If you watch Glee you know what the slushies are all about! We had to get one!


This was when they first started! We couldn't hear this song very well because everyone was screaming! It was awesome!


They had a center stage too and one of Puck's song started playing and he showed up on this stage right in front of us. I didn't zoom in on this picture! That's how close we were!


The lighting was bad for pictures so these didn't turn out very good, but you get the idea!


The Warblers were there too, right in front of us.


Lea Michelle's voice is 10x better in person if anyone thought that was possible. Every time she sings she gives me goosebumps!


Here's a short video of the last song they did!


Sunday I spent the day with my Mom, Erin, and Lindsay! Tanner stayed at the house with my dad while we went shopping and out to lunch! We had a lot of fun! I love spending days with them! Then we came home to this...



Ahh! I'm so excited! We've been wanting a pool for a really long time and last year Stefan's parents put one in and we went there all summer and my parents loved it! So this summer between Stefan's family and mine we will be going back and forth!

 I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: