Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our 6 Year Anniversary!

Today is Stefan and I's 6 year Anniversary! (: I can't believe it and now we're engaged, even better!! It's so weird because I went back and read last year's post and then who knew, i mean besides his family and mine, that we would be engaged a couple months later! (:


We have kind of started the wedding process. We haven't booked anything yet, because most places don't like to until a year in advance and we are planning a 2013 wedding because we want him done with nursing school so we are both working and are able to live on our own!



I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him! He makes me laugh all the time and he really is my best friend! I talk to him about everything, even stuff he doesn't care about, but he sits there and listens and I love him for it!



I love you Stef and I can't wait to marry you and call you my husband! Happy 6 year Anniversary!!



No comments: