Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dodgeball Tournament: Bob's Crew!

One of my New Year's resolution this year was to blog a lot more, but that hasn't been happening, but nothing too exciting has been happening or worth blogging about! So I have only been blogging about our weekends! I promise to try and start blogging more! (:

Friday night Stefan and I went out to eat with my Mom and Dad and we went and saw "Incredibly Close & Extremely Loud" It was a good movie! It wasn't what I thought it would be, but it was still really good!


Saturday we got up early and played Dodgeball with my amazing family to help raise money for the American Cancer Society!


We put together a team in honor of my Grandpa!


We had so much fun! We ended up winning 2 games and lost 2 games!



But we did win Most Popular Team! (:


After the tournament we went to Chris and Erin's for pizza and game night!

On Sunday for the Super Bowl we went to Stefan's parents for dinner and to watch the game! It was a great way to end a fun weekend (:

No comments: