Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our Christmas Weekend!

This weekend was filled with Christmas festivities & I loved it! Friday night we had our 2nd annual Christmas party with our friends! Last year & this year were ugly sweaters & next year I am thinking it will be PJ's! 



This year The Alexander's hosted it! We had snacks, played games, took a ranger ride, & drank! 



We had so much fun! My tummy was sore the next day from laughing so much! (: 


Saturday Stefan & I cleaned all day to get ready for Christmas Eve! We are having it at our house this year! Then we had a date night! We went to dinner at Steak N' Shake & we went to see 'Saving Mr. Bank' It was SO good! We both really liked it! 


Yesterday I spent the day at my Grandma's with the girls in our family and baked Christmas goodies! I had to get out my Christmas apron of course! 

 



We made so much stuff & it's all delicious!!


Stef & I ended our weekend watching Hallmark Christmas movies!! Perfect way to end a Christmas weekend! (: 

No comments: