Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Picture Overload!

I'm just going to ignore the fact that I haven't blogged since February and I'm embarrassed. I never wanted to get that behind on blogging, but it happened. :( This is what we have been up to. 

We got Finn back in March and we are in love with him. He is spoiled rotten! 






We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago with him and he did awesome :)



We celebrated St. Patty's Day...


Mardi Gra...



My 25th Birthday...


And many weddings! We have a total of 8 weddings this year and we have gone to 3 of them! (:







 This past weekend we went to the winery with some of our awesome friends and celebrated our 1 year anniversary! (: It was so much fun and we wouldn't have had it any other way!






Our lives are not slowing down, they are speeding up, but we honestly wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: