Tuesday, December 9, 2014

17 Weeks!

I am 17 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks 
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an Onion!
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity clothes because it's more comfortable. I can still wear regular shirts, but none of my jeans fit me anymore. 
Gender: Baby Girl and we are naming her Hadley :) 
Movement: I have yet to feel her move at all. There are times at night when I am laying in bed and I think I feel her, but then I don't think it was her.
Sleep: Sleeping great! 
What I miss: Not a lot
Cravings: Gummy Bears, Gummy worms, or fruit snacks...anything gummy :)
Symptons: I'm actually feeling pretty great.  I have a lot more energy right now and I'm not sick anymore. 

Best Moment: Finding out the Gender at our last appointment. I love ultrasounds and I get SO excited when I have one coming up. Our next one will be the week of Christmas! 

(The only recent belly picture I have, is our Christmas card picture!)

No comments: