Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 1 of Disney 2010 - Sea World

Our first day of vacation was actually doing nothing! We got to Orlando around 2:00 so we got to our Condo, which was very nice!

This was the main entrance
Chris, Erin, & Tanner's room!
Our bathroom
Our little kitchen area
The main kitchen
The main living room
The jacuzzi tub in Kevin & Jen's room!
Our little living room

Then Jen (Stefan's step mom) Erin & I decided on our plans for the week! It took us about a half hour to decide what to do on which days! Then we went to get groceries for the week! By then it was bed time and everyone was exhausted!


Our first full day in Florida we decided to go to Sea World! I have never been to Sea World so I was really excited to go! For awhile Stefan and I talked about swimming with the dolphins, but when we looked into it we found out we couldn't afford it! It would have been so fun, but expensive! I love dolphins, I think they are so fun to watch! I didn't get to swim with them, but I did get to feed them, more on that later! (: I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking!


Tanner wanted to take our picture! (:
Everyone went on a roller coaster that I didn't like so I took Tanner & Danika through the aquarium! It was really neat!
This was a "moving sidewalk" and all around us were fish swimming, it was awesome!
Then we got to feed lots of different kinds of fish!
We went to see the Sea Lions show, Seamore & Clyde!
We went to the Shamu show! We were kind of disappointed because the trainers won't get in the water with them anymore because of the accident they had last year where the trainer drowned!
Then my favorite part of the day, the dolphins!

That was our day at Sea World! Tomorrow will be Downtown Disney & Mickey's Very Merry Christmas! (:

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments: