Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today was a Fairytale!! (:

I can't believe our Disney vacation is already over, but I have a lot of blogging to catch up on and some great news, but I am sure everyone already knows since it's been all over facebook and the news spread fast, let me tell ya...but...


STEFAN AND I ARE ENGAGED!! (:

Here's the story of how it all went down...

Monday November 15, 2010 we went to Magic Kingdom for the day! After you get through the ticket line there is the train station outside of Magic Kingdom and a Photographer was standing there.



Stefan asked me if I wanted my picture taken there and I said not with the photographer because I don't like that you have to pay for their pictures when someone else could have taken it for us for free, but Kevin (Stefan's dad) made me do it! Finally it was our turn and the photographer took a couple pictures of us then all of a sudden Stefan said hold on, he started digging in his pocket and got down on one knee and asked me to marry to him and showed me the ring!


I was so shocked and surprised I didn't know what to say! I mean I knew I wanted to say Yes, but I couldn't! I kept saying "Are you serious?" "Are you joking?" haha and he finally said "Well..."  because I hadn't given him an answer yet and then I said Yes!! (: It was amazing! He put the ring on my finger and it's beautiful!


After it was all over, I asked everyone if my mom knew and everyone said yes! Everyone in my family and in Stefan's family knew besides me, which is how it should be, but I couldn't believe he pulled it off! Usually when he tries to surprise me I always figure it out, but this time I had no idea!

We have always talked about getting married, but with him starting nursing school in January we decided we needed to wait until he was done with school, so i was shocked!
We haven't set a date yet, but we know it's the right thing to do is wait until he's done with school! So we won't get married for another 2 years, which gives me plenty of time to plan a wedding!
Disney gave us buttons to wear around the parks that said Just Engaged! As we walked around all the workers would tell us congratulations and even some characters did too!! It was so neat and fun!



We are so excited and I can't wait to marry Stefan! Thank you everyone for your support! (: I can't wait to share our special day with everyone!

The rest of the day got even better! We started off walking down Main Street so Erin, Chris, & Tanner could walk around and see everything!



We headed over to Tomorrowland to start riding rides! Tanner is a huge Toy Story fan so we rode the Buzz Lightyear ride and also saw the Monster's Inc. Show!



The Monster's Inc show was really cute! And instead of using a lot of the real characters from the show they would put a spot light on a person in the audience, mostly adults, and show them on the big screen well Stefan ended up as a cast member! haha it was so cute & Funny! They were describing Stefan's character and they said he disappears a lot so after they said that they expected him to disappear so he just bent down so you couldn't see him anymore and they made fun of him for doing that! it was so funny! I wish we could have gotten it on video


The Buzz Lightyear ride was awesome! You rode in a car and shot a lazar at targets and you earned points! Tanner had the hightest points, he had 401,000 points and the rest of us i dont think got over 200,000!!



When we got off the ride Buzz was waiting outside to meet everyone!



After Buzz we met Chip & Dale!


Then we rode Space Mountain which is an indoor roller coaster and it's pitch black so you can't see where you are going! It's so fun and Tanner loved it! Then we headed to the castle to watch the Parade!







Then we walked over to Toon town to see Mickey & Minnie & stopped and took some pictures on the way!  






We got to see the lighting of the Castle, the light parade, and fireworks at the castle!


Once the castle was lit, it was amazing! I couldn't stop looking at it! It was soo pretty!





We had the perfect day! We got engaged, we spent the day at Magic Kingdom, We saw the lighting of the Castle and amazing fireworks! (:

No comments: