Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Halloween Weekend Part 2

Saturday was our busiest day, well MY busiest day because Stefan was working all day, but I had a Family Photo Session with the Cross Family! It was great and was so fun!

After pictures I went to Radar Farms (a local pumpkin patch) with my Mom, Erin, & Tanner! I have been wanting to go all month, but we haven't had time, so when Erin asked me to go I was so excited!

They had a lot of cool stuff for little kids to play on and a lot of props set up for pictures!


I loved what they did with this old truck! A lot of families were wanting pictures by it! 


While we were waiting our turn a mom was taking pictures of her children and I asked if she wanted a family picture and I would take it and I noticed she had the same camera as mine so I knew what I was doing, so I took a couple pictures and ran into her later on at the jumping pillow (you will see in a bit) and she told me I did a great job taking their picture and that she's using the picture I took on her Christmas card! I couldn't believe it!  I wish I had a business card or something to give her, but I haven't ordered any! But I thought it was a great compliment!


This was the jumping pillow! It was put in the ground 20 ft! it was so cool and it was made for all ages so anyone could jump on it, it just wasn't for kids!



They had a playground of hay bales stacked that kids were climbing and jumping on! Tanner loved jumping back and forth from hay bale to hay bale!


I am practicing with my camera to shoot in Manuel and I haven't quite got the hang of it yet, so some of these pictures turned out blurry!



After we left Radar's I went back to Stefan's parent's house to get ready for Carly's Halloween party! I ordered my costume last Sunday night and received an e-mail Monday morning that said it was shipped and I should be receiving it in 2-4 business days. Well I didn't receive it until Saturday morning. So that was a close call, but I was so happy I got it in time because I matched Stefan & Jake!

Stefan was Mario, I was Princess Peach, and Jake was Luigi! We loved it and had so much fun!



Carly was an 80's girl! I loved her costume, it was really cute on her!


We actually had a discussion/argument about whether Mario & Luigi were brothers, step-brothers, or cousins! Then I mentioned they don't call the game Mario Brothers for nothing!


This was the whole gang! Brandon was a tooth fairy, Kaleigh was Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Ben was white trash, Danielle was a Cereal Killer (i thought it was very creative) Jake was Luigi, Stefan was Mario, I was Princess Peach, Carly was an 80's girl, and Jake was a Budweiser or Bud light man, nobody really knew!! haha





We were suppose to have a camp fire and be outside and the boys got the fire going, but we never went outside because it was too cold, so we stayed inside and even played bags inside! It was a blast!

Everyone loved Ben's wig! He looked so funny!


I loved Brandon's costume! It was a really good idea! And Kaleigh looked cute in hers too! Her hair was really pretty!


Ben and I go way back! We use to be best friends since elementary school but now I don't see him very often!


Stefan eventually turned into a "ghetto Mario!"


We had SO much fun! Thanks again Carly for inviting us to your Halloween Party! We had so much fun!

Tomorrow's post will be about trick or treating with the kids! (:



No comments: