Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stefan's Birthday Dinner!

Since Tuesday was Stefan's birthday, instead of going out to eat (because again we are trying to save money for our trip to Disney World) I let Stefan pick what he wanted to eat and we cooked it for him! But first we made a trip to Peoria where he will be going to Nursing school in January and then we stopped to pick a few things up for dinner!


He decided to have a Confetti cake! These are our favorite cakes! So I made him one and added the number candles to it! I'm not going lie, it looked kind of girly, but he didn't care! It was delicious.


We had Cheeseburgers, Hot dogs, chips, and Party potatoes (mashed potatoes with french onion dip and melted cheese, delicious!)


We had cake right after everyone was done eating because Tanner brought over Toy Story 3 and we all wanted to watch it.


Stefan tried lighting his own candles and I just think if he does that and then makes a wish to blow out his candles then his wish won't come true, i don't know, i kind of made that up, but it got him to stop trying to light them!


I guess mom had to help because I wasn't doing it fast enough! The cake also had 22 regular candles too! I should have gotten the trick candles!




Tanner enjoying his cake! Every time we get together for a birthday we either get a cake or a cookie cake and everyone bases it off of Tanner because the kid doesn't eat chocolate! He won't eat anything chocolate, he's crazy! So for my birthday Erin bought me a cookie cake from Mrs. Field's and because her son doesn't he chocolate she ordered just a plain sugar cookie! Not fair!


Cooper celebrated with us, unfortunately he missed out on all the yummy food!


After dinner & cake we watched Toy Story 3!


The movie was really cute and I thought it was so funny!  I will speak for Stefan and say I think he had a good birthday! and we can't wait until Saturday for our friends to come over and celebrate again with us!



No comments: