Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010!

Our Christmas weekend was perfect! We started off by going with Stefan's side of the family to his step-mom's side of the family for Christmas Eve! We had a horrible snow storm on Christmas Eve so by night time the roads were bad even the interstates! The snow was soo pretty though! We also spent Christmas morning with his family as well! His parents got me Catch Phrase! I have been asking for this game for years! I think it's so fun! and they bought Stefan nursing stuff for school! We loved our gifts from them and spending the morning with them!


We went to my parents for lunch to spend time with my family! Everyone was there but Tyler & Lindsey because Tyler had to work and Lindsay because she had to work too, but she got to come home just to eat with us then she had to go back to work!

Stefan loves the Just Dance Wii game so Chris & Erin bought him Just Dance 2 for Christmas so we all played that! I don't like playing the game because I can't dance, but I love watching!

When we went downstairs to play this is what we saw....





Surprisingly we did not play Spoons this time! We did play Catch Phrase, the Wii, and Sync Up!



We had a great Christmas! I hope everyone did too!

No comments: