Friday, January 7, 2011

Catching up!

We're still here! We have been pretty busy lately! Stefan's been working all week because he starts nursing school on Monday! He had an all day orientation on Tuesday and he said he is very nervous! But he loves doing that kind of stuff so I know he will be fine and love it!

I have been very busy with my Photography Signs I have been making! I received 3 orders and 1 week! I can't believe they are such a hit! So Monday & Tuesday Lindsay and I drove around to find our objects that looked like letters! It literally took us both days! I didn't realize how hard it would be! I finished 2 projects and you can find posts about them here!



I finally got a job! I start Monday and I am so excited! I am tired of doing nothing during the week, at first I thought I would love it, but no I hate it! I get bored and I'm running out of things to do!

I think this weekend will be fun and it's the last weekend before Stefan starts school! I know he will have no life once school starts so I'm hoping we have a fun weekend! The only things we have planned is our friends Austin & Katie are coming over Saturday night to hang out with us! We haven't seen them in awhile so they are stopping by for pizza and to play games! And Sunday my mom, my good friend Amy, & Erin are going to a bridal show in Peoria! I can't wait!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: