Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Thursday was my dad's birthday! I was in charge of running errands to get stuff for his "party" Thursday night! We decided to have spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread! He loves cheesecake so I picked one up when I was at Wal-Mart, but I know not everyone likes cheesecake so I bought a cake mix too and made him a cake!


We didn't have enough candles to put on the cake so Erin decided to make a 5 and 1! you can't really see it, but it works! The cake was delicious!


I picked Tanner up after school and we came home and decorated for Dad's birthday! I stopped at the dollar store and picked up a pack of balloons, streamers, and a happy birthday sign!






I made a party hat for Tanner to wear! Ha!


Dad is one of the hardest people to shop for! So Tanner got him a couple boxes of Mike N' Ikes because he loves them and Stefan and I got him a big bag of the candy hearts that taste like chalk! Ha, I'm not real sure what they are called, but I don't like them!


Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you and appreciate everything you do for us!

No comments: