Sunday, February 13, 2011

Engagement Party & Bowling!

I feel like this weekend went by way too fast! Our weekend started Friday night when we met up with some of our friends and went to a local bar called Legends to celebrate Austin & Katie's engagement! I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures! We had never been there and we had a lot of fun with everyone!

Saturday Stefan and I went to out to lunch then ventured out to Best Buy to get me a new phone! My phone hasn't been working lately! It wouldn't ring if I had a call coming in, it wouldn't show a missed call or anything, it would just show I had a voicemail if there was one left. Sometimes I didn't even get the voicemails, plus I have been due for an upgrade since I don't know when! I decided on the Sprint Evo Shift and I love it!

http://www.sprint.com/

I've never had a touch screen phone, but Stefan has! He had the iphone then it crashed and he went to the blackberry torch and just from messing around with his I thought I should try a touch screen and I have to say I love it! I'm glad there's a key board because I have tried texting on the screen and my fingers are too fat!

That night we had plans to go bowling with my parents, Chris, Erin, Tanner, and the Taylor family! We had a blast!






My mom and Erin went shopping during the day and found the cutest flower girl dresses and Erin took pictures of them on her phone and my mom wanted me to show Amy, but I hadn't asked Amy yet if her, Joe, and Mia would be in our wedding because I'm coming up with a cute and fun way to ask all the girls, but I couldn't resist! So I asked Amy if she would be one of my bridesmaid, Joe would be one of Stefan's groomsman, and Mia will be a flower girl! She was so excited! I kind of wish we had it on video because of the way she reacted to it! Haha she was so excited and of course said yes!

And Sunday we spent the afternoon at Stefan's parents' and had homemade pizza! The perfect way to end a fun weekend!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I have a couple things planned, but nothing too exciting! I struggled to find something small for Stefan! We try not to go all out for Valentine's Day anymore! He's not a big chocolate fan so what do you get someone who doesn't like chocolate for Valentine's Day??? The answer will be on my next post! (:

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Wow! This is nice. If you wish to enjoy a day, then go for bowling. It is one of the things that every age group can play together and this is exactly what I am going to do on my birthday. However, before that, I am getting married in one of the San Francisco wedding venues and I would like to have a get together like this with my friends and relatives.