Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Recap!

I am spending Valentine's Day alone because everyone is working or at school in Stefan's case! Everyone is coming over tonight for pizza and dessert though so I will be posting about that tomorrow, but first I thought I would recap of last year's Valentine's Day because it was by far my favorite one yet!

As my Valentine's Day gift Stefan got me a necklace! I loved it and I still wear it!


I had just gotten my camera for Christmas and was dying to use it so we decided to get pictures done in the snow on Valentine's Day! I actually did these myself and just used my self-timer! I loved them!



He had baseball practice that afternoon so I made us dinner and dessert! I found this heart-cookie on www.bakerella.com and I actually made it again this year, but it looks a little different!


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

No comments: