Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our busy weekend!

I can't believe the weekend is already over! We had a busy, but fun weekend!
Saturday morning Stefan and I got up early and went shopping again for scrubs and I found some! I'm excited I get to wear scrubs every day because then I don't have to worry about what i'm going to wear AND they are comfortable!
Then I took Tanner's birthday pictures! To see the rest of those go to my photography blog or my facebook page!


After pictures we headed to my little cousins' birthday party! Rudy turned 10 and Lauren turned 8! We had a good time!






 After the party we went out for pizza with my parents and Stefan's at our favorite pizza place Tobin's! I didn't take any pictures while we were there, just on the way home...

The flash on my phone is SO bright! He couldn't keep his eyes open...


Then today we went to the last bridal show of the year! There's more scheduled for the end of the year but I probably won't go to those because they are probably the same! This is the show I have been looking forward to since we got engaged and I wasn't too thrilled with it, but we still had fun!


All the Mothers of the Bride had to stand up and give a vow to the brides about it's not their wedding it's the Bride & Groom's! It was funny!



We took more pictures there today but I don't want to show them because I'm wanting to use it for our wedding and I don't want to ruin anything! After the show we dropped Amy off & she invited us in to see Mia! She is the sweetest baby!


She is getting SO close to start crawling, but she's not there yet so instead of crawling she rolls everywhere!

While we went to the Bridal show Stefan, Jake, His dad, and his brother Aaron went to the Bloomington Extreme football game!  I had him take a picture and send it to me so I could blog about it! Ha!


We hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: