Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Saturday with the Taylor Family! (:

I have had a sore throat since late Wednesday night and it's Sunday and it's still bothering me! I had the day off Thursday and was only scheduled to work half day on Friday so after my shift I saw our walk-in doctor to see if I had strep and I don't! I've had a fever off and on since Friday, I hate being sick! We really didn't have any plans besides to spend the day with the Taylor family! Mia and Joe have been sick this past week too so I knew it would be okay to still hang out with them!


Stefan and I have had a storage shed since we moved out of our apartment that we have kept our stuff in, but it's just another bill we have to worry about so my parents let us move our stuff in their storage shed so we could get rid of ours! So Joe & Amy volunteered to help us move our stuff while my mom watched Mia!


I didn't take any pictures of us moving, but I told Amy we should have! It was actually fun! But we ALWAYS have fun when we hang out with them! Mia is crawling around like a big girl now! I knew after that night at their house when Amy and I tried to make her crawl she would be doing it in no time and she is!


Last time we visited them, which was last weekend, she wanted nothing to do with me and Stefan and this time she loved us!


Stefan was eating Cheez its and Mia crawled to him and pulled herself up to the couch and stood in front of him! She was like a little puppy begging for a snack! She can't have cheez its yet so Stefan gave her some puffs!



After we finished moving everything we kinda sat around and Mia took a little nap then we decided to go out for pizza at Tobins with my parents and Lindsay! We had a great time with them! We consider Joe and Amy are best friends and we love Mia just like she's our own! We are so honored that they asked us to be her godparents! We love you guys!

No comments: