Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!

My weekend started Friday! Stefan and I both had the day off so we went to lunch at Sonic and ran a few errands! Friday night we went shopping to find something to wear for Sunday because we knew we had to dress up!

I had to work Saturday until 2 then we went out to eat with Joe, Amy, & Mia! We stopped at the mall first, then Amy and I talked Joe and Stefan into letting us stop at this store called Charming Charlie! I had never heard of it and a couple of the girls I work with love it, so I said we had to check it out! It's a huge store with just accessories and it's color coordinated. It was so overwhelming. We didn't get anything but we plan to go back soon!


Then we ate at Old Chicago! It's one of my favorite places to eat.  Their pizza is delicious!

On Sunday, Stefan and I split up for the day...he spent the day with his family and I spent the day with mine. I went to church with my family then had a delicious lunch at my grandparents'!

Sunday was also Lindsay's birthday and my mom made her a cake so Tanner and I put the icing on it!

Erin took these pictures...i don't think we could have fit anymore people in the kitchen.


My poor grandma was trying to take rolls out of the oven them put another batch in and everyone kept taking the uncooked rolls thinking they were done! It was hilarious!


We had another Easter egg hunt. We are down to 3 little kids in our family. Everyone grew up and they're not allowed to do it anymore.




I didn't take too many pictures, I was too busy talking!

We hope everyone had a good Easter! (:

No comments: