Thursday, April 28, 2011

American Idol - Season 10!

I have been wanting to blog about Idol for awhile now, but I wanted to wait until it got done to less people. I remember who won American Idol over the years but I never remember what season it was, I get so confused.

First off I love Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez as judges. I think the show is 10x better than it's ever been!


My favorite contestant this season is....Lauren Alaina! She is only 16 years old! She is so pretty and i LOVE her voice!

I really like Scotty McCreery too, especially when they sing together!

I don't know how many times I watched them sing I Told You So. They are soo good together!


 I really hope Lauren wins! Even if she doesn't I know she will go far and record her own Cd's! I would definately buy it!

Who is everyone's favorite? And who do you think is going to win? 

1 comment:

Chad and Heather said...

I love this year to, the two new judges make it worth watching! I fell in love with Scotty's voice when I watched him audition.