Monday, May 23, 2011

Fishing & Tyler's Birthday!

This weekend was 10x better than last weekend when we did absolutely nothing, but this weekend was different! Saturday I talked Stefan into going shopping for summer clothes! We both needed them so he agreed as long as we ate lunch somewhere so we went to La'Gondola and Stefan modeled some clothes! ha!


Saturday night we cooked out with Mom and Dad then Tanner wanted to go fishing so we headed to the pond that is behind our house! I thought it was the perfect opportunity to practice using my lens.











Sunday was my brother Tyler's 25th Birthday! He went golfing with Stefan, my Dad, and our friend Jake while us girls took a trip to Wal-Mart to get food to cookout for supper.


Tyler hates getting his picture taken so Tanner and my mom took their picture with his ice-cream cake. Buuut I did get one picture of him! Sorry Ty but this is what you get for not cooperating...don't worry it's not going on facebook.


We hope everyone had a good weekend! (:

No comments: