Saturday, July 23, 2011

it's HOT!!

I cannot believe how hot it's been the past couple of weeks! If we aren't at work then we are in the pool! I forgot to blog about last Sunday when Joe and Amy came over to do part of Mia's 1 year pictures! We are doing the other half outside but we are going to wait until it gets cooler outside! We did a couple pictures inside then moved outside by the pool, but not very long!

To view the rest, click here!

Then we got hot and got in the pool!


I think she is liking the pool more and more! She stayed in longer this time than she did when they were here for the 4th of July! Amy put her on a raft and for a little bit she just layed there and we thought she was going to fall asleep!


The weather got hotter and hotter as the week went on! I had Wednesday afternoon and Thursday off and the heat index got to 112! We got in the pool, but our warm got so warm it didn't feel good to be in it! So my dad drained some water and put the hose in it to cool it off but by the next day it was warm again! I fell asleep on a raft Thursday afternoon and I ended up sick that night! I had to call into work because I had the worst headache and I ended up sick over it! I think I just got over heated! I'm feeling a lot better today though!  This weekend has been pretty low key, we are celebrating Erin's 30th birthday tomorrow! We are cooking out and swimming with the family, I can't wait!

Stay cool everyone and have a good rest of the weekend! (:

No comments: