Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our Wednesday Night!

Stefan and I had a fun Wednesday night this week! He came over and we had pizza for supper then decided to get in the pool!


The temperature dropped here and i bet it was in the 70's but before we got in I checked the water to see if it was warm and it felt really warm but I don't think Stefan thought so...(please ignore my annoying voice)




I use to teach Tumbling when I was in high school and ever since we started dating Stefan has wanted me to teach him how to do a backflip, so I thought i could try in the pool! Well I started helping him at first then he started doing them without me and ended up face planting on the bottom of the pool! It's funny now, but it really wasn't at the time! He ended up with a bloody nose and a little scratch on the top of his nose!


We got the goggles out and had hand-stand contests, and we tried to see who could hold their breath longest! We felt like little kids again, but it was so fun! I love fun random nights like these with him!

We have a fun weekend planned. Saturday I have to work until 2 then we're going to Mia's 1st Birthday party at State Farm park!

I stole this from Amy's facebook! It was taken on her actual birthday when they went out to eat! I love this!

and Sunday we are going to lunch with the Taylor's and then coming back to our house to swim! We hope everyone has a fun weekend! (:

No comments: