Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jeff Dunham and my 100th post- Part 1!

This is my 100th post! I can't believe it! I did my first post on September 16th so it's almost been a year since I started blogging! I love blogging and I will continue to do it!

We had a busy and fun weekend! It all started Friday night after work, Stefan and I headed to Springfield and went to the State Fair to see Jeff Dunham! We usually don't go to the State Fair unless we are going to a concert, but when we do we have so much fun! And i'm not sure why we don't go, I guess we never have time!


We got there a couple hours before the show started so we could walk around and find something to eat like corn dogs (:


After awhile of walking around we headed to the Grandstand and waited for Jeff Dunham to start!


He was hilarious! We saw him a couple years ago and laughed the entire time and we are always watching him on TV!


Our seats were really close! We were in standing room only which was the track right in front of the stage! There were 2 rows of people in front of us then the stage, that's how close we were! It was so neat and fun!


He had a new charater RJ, Achmed's son! Everyone went crazy when he brought him out!



Then his character Peanut made his own doll that looked just like Jeff! He said they are going to sell them around Christmas time!


After the show we started walking out and fireworks started going off so we stayed to watch!


We had so much fun! I didn't want the night to end!

No comments: