Friday, August 12, 2011

One of my favorite places!

My grandpa was buried out at Funk's Grove cemetary and we go out there quite often! It was an awesome night to go so we met Erin and Tanner at McDonald's for dinner then went to pick up my grandma and we went out to the grove!


We always drive out there because it's so pretty out there especially in the fall! We always see lots of deer!


When people ask me to take pictures for them they always want to go out to the grove! Can you blame them?


They just recently put the date on my grandpa's stone along with the American Legion flag!




Right next to him is my great grandparents' grave!



The Church out there is the church Stefan and I decided to get married at! We have always thought about it before, but now my grandpa's out there we know it's the right place to have our wedding!

 

You can either have an outside wedding...which I love the idea of having an outside wedding, but the only things that bothers me is worrying about the weather, but when you book the outside part you get the Church too just in case it does rain! But we will see, because we want to get married in June so we don't want it to be extremely hot and miserable for everyone!


The Church is so pretty and old inside, I love it and think it's small too, but Mom said we would just invite close family and friends to the wedding and everyone else to the reception! The doors to the Church were unlocked so we actually walked inside and looked around and took some pictures! We thought we were going to get in trouble, but then we saw a guest book sitting out that they wanted you to sign if you came inside! It got me very excited to start planning for our wedding, but we won't start planning until next spring!

We have a fun and busy weekend planned and I can't wait! (: We hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: