Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lincoln Hot air Balloon Festival!

Saturday night Stefan and I went to the Hot air balloon festival with Lindsay and Eric! We walked around for a bit then waited to watch the balloons!


You can take rides in the balloons but it was too windy so they didn't have rides or go up or anything!


It was really neat watching them put the balloon up and how many people it took to do it.


We were very bummed because all they did was put their balloons up then lit them when it got dark!


It was really pretty, but didn't last very long! After the show we went to Pizza Hut for dinner! (: We had a really good time!


Sunday morning Mom, Colleen, and I went to a Bridal show in Peoria! I went to a couple last winter and got really good ideas from them so I was excited to go to this one hoping they would have new venues, but it was mostly the same!


I didn't see any wedding dresses I was in love with, but they had some cute Bridesmaid dresses!


I saw one bridesmaid dress that I loved and it was so cute! I got a picture of it, but I don't want to show it because I don't want to give anything away yet (:


We tried lots of food and cake samples! Around this time next year we will start the real planning and booking everything and I can't wait! We need to start saving our pennies! (:

No comments: