Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shopping & the Budweiser Clydesdales!

Stefan and I both had Thursday off so we spent the day running errands! First we both got a haircut (: then started shopping!


Gordman's had these fun animal hats that we tried on (:


And our 6 year anniversary is next weekend so Stefan bought me a couple presents (:

and these new Jessica sunglasses! I broke my favorite pair a couple weeks ago by dropping them so I found these at TJ Maxx for only $12.99!! (:


After shopping we went out to lunch for Eric's birthday at Chili's! It was delicious! Later that night the Budweiser Clydesdales walked down Main Street at the Morton Pumpkin festival and it was so neat!


I couldn't believe how many people were there! I have seen them on the commericals and we even saw 1 at the actual Budweiser Brewery in St. Louis, but I have never seen them this close up!

I, of course, loved taking pictures of them and didn't want to stop!


After the Clydesdales we walked through the park where everything was going on and there was this bridal booth set up! It was a new bridal store that just opened in Morton called Adore and they were having an open house so Mom and I walked down to the store and it was Amazing! (: I was in heaven and I kept getting goose bumps just thinking about the day I go shop for my wedding dress! I seriously can't wait! (:

No comments: