Monday, October 3, 2011

Game Night & Garage Sale!

Our weekend started off Friday night with game night! After work I stopped at Papa Murphy's and picked up pizza for supper before we started our game night (:



We played lots of fun games!


I ordered this sweatshirt for Stefan for our Anniversary and it finally came in the mail friday and they sent me a kids' size! It fits Tan, so I gave it to him!


Saturday morning I got up early and went to McLean for the town wide garage sales! My aunt was having one so we spent the day there helping her!


Tanner set up a little stand to sell pop! I don't think he sold much, but it was a cute idea!


My cousin Karri had her little girl, Addison, there and she is so cute!


She was so good and loved seeing all the people! I loved her hat!


Sunday, Erin and I went out to the Mackinaw Winery and shot Austin and Katie's engagement session! It was our first engagement session and we had so much fun with them (: To view them click here!


After pictures we headed to Farmington to the Spoon River Drive with Mom, Colleen, and Tanner! I just went for the food and they had the best caramel apple slices! (:

No comments: