Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 things I am loving right now!

10. I love that Casey's gas station FINALLY has foam cups! I use to always get their plastic cups and it would water down and the cup would sweat and it was annoying and I have always said they need foam cups...look what they have now!!


9. I love my job! I love what I do and the people I work with! It's frustrating and crazy sometimes, but i really love what I do!

8. I love that even though Stefan and I don't live on our own anymore and we basically live with my parents that he still helps me out with stuff, like laundry! (:


7. I love that a couple fundraisers here in Hopedale have asked me to donate my photography signs and people love them! (:


6. I love my family and how they have supported me with everything that has been going on and I love how close we all are! (:


5.  I love that the month of October looks like this! (I do have a couple days open, so let me know if you want pictures done. It's a flat fee of $150! I am willing to shoot during the week, but it will depend on the day!)

4. I love that my older sister Erin has become my "business partner" She has always helped me with my pictures with props and posing people! We always come up with great ideas when we put our heads together!


3. I love getting ideas for Stefan and I's wedding! I seriously can't wait until we officially start planning!


2. I love that I booked my first wedding this month! Shooting a wedding has been a dream of mine and I can't believe I'm going to actually shoot one! I am so excited Matt & Megan chose us to shoot their wedding! I can't wait!

(stole this picture from Matt's facebook!)

1. Last by not least, Stefan! I love him for sticking around and putting up with my crazy schedule lately! I love that he is supporting and pushing me to follow my dreams with photography! He is the best friend a girl could ask for and i love him so much (:

No comments: