Monday, November 28, 2011

The Mizzou Game!

I am waaay behind on blogging, but that's because we have been very busy lately! I will start with last weekend when we went to the Mizzou game! I bought the tickets for Stefan for his birthday!


They played Texas Tech and it was a really good game!




Mizzou ended up winning with only a few seconds left! We had so much fun!


After the game we drove about 2 hours to Milan, MO to visit with his family! His uncle had cancer and we had heard he wasn't doing very well, so we drove down to see him! I am so glad we did, because Stefan got the worst phone call on the following Tuesday night that he had passed away! We spent Thanksgiving with my family and drove down to Missouri Friday morning and spent the weekend with them...more on that later...

No comments: