Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stefan's Birthday Weekend!

We started celebrating Stefan's birthday on Friday night by going out to eat with my parents at Lonestar and then we went to Sam's to get food for his party! I got up pretty early Saturday morning because I got my haircut then went to Best Buy to ask about my phone I shipped off 2 weeks ago because it wasn't working right. Good news for me...I got a brand new phone out of it! I now have the Lg Marquee and i really like it so far!


Once I got home from town we got things ready for the party! We started decorating and getting the food ready!

I found Mizzou party decorations online a couple months ago so I thought it would be perfect to have for his party!  


I ordered a Mrs. Field's cookie! He's like me, he's not a big cake eater, so i thought a cookie would be perfect!



He got great gifts from everyone!


All of our friends came and we had so much fun!





 We had a great night with our friends and families! Stefan has thanked me at least 10 times today (: Today we went to lunch with his family and did a little shopping! We had so much fun with them too!


I just wanted to ask if everyone could keep one of my best friends, Carly in their thoughts and prayers...Her dad passed away unexpectedly this weekend!


She's had a really rough year and she doesn't deserve any of it! We love you Carly and are thinking of you! Please let us know if you need anything!

No comments: