Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas with Mia!

Friday night Stefan and I went to Joe and Amy's to give Mia her Christmas presents!


Amy told me once how much she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and she always dances to the music and stuff, so My mom and I found these Minnie Mouse toys at Kohl's for her! They were so cute!


We also got her a talking Minnie, but she wouldn't let me take her picture with it!


Mia has never wanted anything to do with us, but she's like that with everyone, she's really shy and won't ever go to anyone and it always makes me sad because I always want to pick her up and hug her and squeeze her and she will never let me, haha but last night she was all about me! I was so excited I almost cried! She ran right up to me (after awhile of playing with her toys) and sat on my lap! I yelled at Stefan to grab my camera and start taking pictures! (:


Wouldn't you just want to pick her and squeeze her tight? I love this little girl and I was so happy she liked me Friday night, now next time we see them, I don't know if it will be the same, I sure hope so!


We had such a good time with them, like always! (:

No comments: