Monday, December 12, 2011

Katie's Birthday!

I had to work ALL day on Saturday and when I say ALL day I mean ALL day, from 7:30-7! It was the longest day of my life and I didn't think it was ever going to end, but maybe that's because I was so excited to go out with our friends for Katie's Birthday!


We all met at Jake's apartment before heading out! The other Katie's mom got us party hats to wear!

The birthday girl!! (:


Stefan and I weren't going to bowl and just go and hang out because money has been so tight lately especially this time of year and I have been so stressed about it lately and this night was definately a stress reliever! We had a lot of fun!


Every time we have gone bowling the guys try to get 450 and this time they did and couldn't believe it!



We love you guys! We couldn't ask for better friends!


No comments: