Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Christmas together!

Stefan and I exchanged presents Friday night instead of Christmas Eve! He knew what he was getting, a new xbox and kinect, and he was bugging me to let him play it while I would be at work on Christmas Eve, so we opened ours together on Friday night.


Stefan LOVES the Hangover movies and Alan is his favorite and I found this bobble-head of him and put it in his stocking!


I thought I was only getting the digital camera for Christmas, but Stefan also got me the Jo Totes camera back for my DSLR camera! It's so big with tons of space, I love it! He did a good job! (:


And of course his xbox...He also traded in his old xbox and games and got the new Call of Duty game...i don't plan on seeing him again until he goes back to school, because he will be playing that so much!


We both spoiled each other, but around this time of year, I get a little carried away! and he deserves it (:

No comments: