Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello 2012!

Better late than never i guess...it's the middle of January and I'm just getting to blog about New Year's Eve and what we have been up to since...

We spent New Year's Eve with my family this year! We had lots of food and played games all night!






I have been wanting the game Hedbanz for adults since last year and we finally gave in and bought the game! We played it on New Year's Eve and it was so fun!


We all made it to midnight, even Tanner, but we all crashed about an hour later! It was so much fun though!


This past Saturday we spent the whole day together and I loved it! We haven't done that in a long time!


We went out to lunch and went to Hobby Lobby to look around to start getting ideas for our wedding because I want to start planning now so we have time and save money! After a long afternoon of shopping we went to Jake's apartment so him and Stefan could play xbox and Katie and I hung out!


Stefan and Jake are hardcore about their xbox nights together! Stefan takes his TV and xbox so he can play his own, but they still play against each other...i know it doesnt make sense to me either!


Sunday morning I found out there was a Bridal Show and the new bridal store in Morton were the ones doing the show, so I really wanted to go, but my mom was gone and everyone else had plans, so I asked Stefan if he would go with me and I knew we wouldn't be very long because he wouldn't want to be there, but it wasn't bad at all! Stefan was so helpful and it makes him in to the wedding now, which i love (:


this is what he was doing during the fashion show of all the dresses...on the cardinal website on his phone! (: I don't blame him! I know he didnt want to sit through that, but he did for me and that's one of the reasons why i love him (:


After the show we went to his parents house to visit and make homemade pizza! (:




They make their pizzas a little different than Dad's homemade pizza, but it was still delicious and fun (:



We have a lot of fun things coming up, so i promise to start blogging more (:

No comments: