Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another short weekend!

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already! This past week went by REALLY fast and so did the weekend! Friday night Stefan and I went out to eat with my parents, Grandma, and my Aunt Kim in Washington. I have been looking at a couple different places in Washington to have our wedding reception and I wanted to see where these places were so we drove by them.


One of them is Five Points so we stopped and went inside and asked about it and we actually got to see a reception set up! It was so pretty! I am glad we got to see something because I am someone who has to see something before I agree to it and because we both liked it so much, I am pretty sure we are going with them! (:

I had to work ALL day Saturday, but once I got off work we met my parents in town and ate at Buffalo Wild Wings!


Sunday was a girls day and i loved it! Me, Mom, Lindsay, Erin, my cousin Abbey, and my Aunt Lisa went to lunch and saw the movie "The Vow"!


This is what I thought...I thought it was a good movie, but it was somewhat predictable and I cried like 5 different times. Ever since Stefan and I have been together, I can't sit through a romance movie without crying or thinking about him! I loved how cute and in love they were at the beginning, but once she loses her memory I hated the movie after that! I just felt so bad for him! haha, it's so hard to explain how I felt about this movie! haha I know it's cheesy and kind of ridiculous but I can't watch a romance movie without crying. Same thing when it comes to weddings or proposals! I cry everytime i see one and i think it's because I know what it's like and it's the greatest feeling! (: and I can't wait until our wedding day to see what they will feel like! (:

On a happier note, after the movie we had Dad's pizza with Erin & Tanner!



My favorite little man (:



Perfect way to end a fun day! (:

No comments: