Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Girls Night Out!

Saturday night we had a GNO! Amy came to town and we went out to the bar and we had SO much fun!


I am so glad Amy decided to come out because 1. I hadn't seen her since before Christmas :( 2. she told me she hasn't gone out since 2008 HAHA and 3. we both needed a GNO!



Stef was our designated server for the night! He kept the drinks coming (: we love you for that stef (:


Lindsey showed up for a little bit (:



We played darts for a little bit! Amy and I ended up winning and we later found out my cousin Matt's friends finished our game because we kept leaving to play music! haha (:


It always nice to go out every once in awhile! It's fun to catch up with people you haven't seen in a long time (:


Thanks for a fun Saturday night ladies! We need to do that again soon!

No comments: