Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I said YES to the dress!

Last weekend we went round 2 of dress shopping and I found the one! I found THE dress and I am in love with it! Erin took TONS of pictures for me and I am so glad she did because I was not expecting to find the dress that day, but I did (:

This was sitting on the table right when I walked into the bridal suite! (: I loved it, but we have changed the date, It's June 15, 2013 now instead of the 8th, but i still love it! (:


We went to Adore Bridal in Morton and it was super nice in there! 



This dress shopping trip I brought Mom, Erin, Lindsay, Lindsey G, my aunt Lisa, and my cousin Abbey! (:


I have decided to show pictures of me in the other dresses I tried on, but they weren't "the ones! "


This was the first dress I tried on and once I got up in front of those mirrors...i lost it! The dress was SO pretty and I felt SO pretty in it and I pictured myself walking down the aisle in it and i lost it, I started crying because I loved it so much! My consultant dropped the question..."is this it? Do we even need to try the others on?" and I said yes, I need to try the others on so i don't have 1,000 "what if'" questions going through my head, so I did!


After the first dress I tried on a couple more and they didn't "wow" me, like the first one, until I put the last one on! (: I so badly want to show pictures, but I can't! But I can't wait until it comes in because I just want to put it on again (:

(HA, sorry for the teaser!)

My consultant's name was Jennifer and she was the best! When I first got there she told me I looked really familiar and we figured out she brings her kids to the doctor's office I work at (:


I love this picture of My mom and I! If only I didn't have to blur it!! I am sure the suspense is killing you guys, but I had to show some pictures from that day!

After I officially said "Yes to the dress" or in their store it's "I adore the dress!" Erin and Lindsay went looking at bridesmaids dresses and Erin and Lindsey G Tried a couple on!


The yellow dress was our favorite, but in the color pink that Erin has on in this picture...


We had so much that afternoon and I can't believe how I reacted to everything! I was such a mess! We went to eat at Monical's afterwards and Erin called my dad and handed me the phone and I started crying again when I told him I found a dress! He told me he couldn't wait to see it and that he wanted to pay for it (: I am so lucky to have a fun, loving, and supportive family! This is one of those days I will never forget (:


Thank you, Mom, Erin, Lindsay, Lindsey, Lisa, and Abbey for being a part of this day! I love you guys, and I probably couldn't get through the day without you guys!

No comments: