Friday, July 26, 2013

Linking Up to Five on Friday!

This has seriously been the longest week ever! I didn't think it was ever going to end! My stress level was about to explode this week! We have so much going on and so much stuff coming up I just feel like we don't have enough time for everything AND I am starting to book lots of picture sessions which I am loving! I get SO excited when I get an e-mail, text, or facebook message about someone wanting to set up a session! This weather lately has been perfect especially for evenings! I did a session this week of the Olson kids at their grandparents house and it was gorgeous! Besides it being a farm with tall grass, pond, and old barns, the lighting was amazing and those kids were adorable! I haven't finished their pictures yet, but when I do their post will be on my photography blog, here! Anyways here I am again linking up to Five on Friday! Enjoy! If you missed last Friday's post, Five on Friday is a link up where you blog about 5 things..... things that you're loving, things that are on your mind, etc and then you link your post to Darci at The Good Life and you can go meet other bloggers and read their Five on Fridays! It's always fun to "meet" new bloggers!


1. {A Friend's Loss} Last night a really good friend of ours, Justin, lost his Dad to cancer. I know I speak for everyone when I say Cancer Sucks and I don't know if I will ever understand what God was thinking when he brought Cancer into this world, but you never question him and just know he knows what he's doing! Cancer has taken so many people out of this world and it's awful to see someone you love go through that battle. So please keep our good Justin and his family in your thoughts and prayers.




2. {My Homemade Wine Shelf} My Dad is Superman when it comes to fixing, building, redoing...you name it, my Dad can do it! My sisters and I saw this wine shelf made out of a pallet on Pinterest awhile ago and we were telling Dad about it and he told us he would get us pallets! So the other night I had to stop at Mom & Dad's to pick something up and he was in the garage working on something and there I saw them! He had 4 wine shelves made out of pallets. They looked amazing! He did an awesome job and he said it took him at least 2 hours for each one! We had no idea he was making them for us! Lindsay & I had plans this weekend to work on them but he said we wouldn't have been able to do them by ourselves so I'm glad he did them for us and they mean so much more to us now that he made them! They look so much better then the one on Pinterest! I haven't taken a picture of his shelf because it's not hanging up yet but this is the one on Pinterest that he went off of!

3. {Disney at Old Nav} On a lighter note...Erin told me that Old Navy was getting Disney brand! It's about time!! I haven't actually been to the store yet because I haven't had time and I don't trust myself going to the mall right now but I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff! I have to find a couple shirts to wear to Disney in Novemer!


4. {Finally Caught Up!} Besides finishing the house and getting all settled into the house I have been stressing out about keeping up with my pictures! I did an engagement session at the end of June and I JUST finished editing them! That is so not like me and it's a big pet-peeve of mine to fall behind on pictures! When I have pictures done myself I am antsy and want the pictures back right away to look at them so I always try to get them back to my clients within in 2 weeks but I let this one go a month! :( I am SO sorry Dustin & Koree but your pictures are officially done! Just because I fell behind here is another preview of your pictures!


5. {Royal Baby} How cute is Baby George?? I know Baby George is not the correct name to call him, but seriously, George is the cutest name for a baby! And I saw these pictures online and I thought they were so neat how similar they are! I love seeing generation pictures and how people change! I have actually enjoyed hearing about the Royal family! I would never want to be them because I would never want to walk out for the entire world to see me a day or 2 after I delivered a baby and Kate pulled it off! She looks amazing!



Happy Friday!!!

No comments: