Friday, August 2, 2013

Five on Friday - Before & Afters!

I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week! My goal is to do these posts every friday! I'm having trouble coming up with things though! This week I chose to show Before & After pictures from small projects I am doing and what I want to do. 
1. {WEDDING BAGS SET} This past weekend we had friends over to cookout and break in our bags set from our wedding that my Dad made for us!
 We had them sitting out at the reception for guests to write messages on then I ordered our monogram in decals from Etsy to put on them! He did an amazing job and everyone is asking him to make them a set!
2. {WINE SHELF} This wine shelf Is the one i blogged about last Friday! I am in love with it and can't stop staring at it every time I walk through the dining room!
3. {PAINTED SPOOL} 
I was given this old spool and I painted it and it's going to be our end table on the other side of our couch! 

Before...
And After...
4. {BATHROOM CABINET} I also painted the bathroom cabinet under our sink, the same way my Dad painted our kitchen cabinets! I can't believe how easy this was and much money it saved us! 

Before...
And After...
5. {PROJECTS AHEAD} These projects on Pinterest are on my to-do list!! 

We were given wine bottles from a wedding reception so we are going to make them into torches for outside! 
My Dad is making us an ottoman out of a pallet and it will look like this! (: 
I'm wanting window valances for our kitchen windows and buying them is too expensive and I don't know how to sew so I found this pin on Pinterest that shows you how to do no sew ones! WIN!!
And I saw this clock and I love it so I showed my Dad and he said no problem! So he's making me a clock! (: 

Have a good weekend! (: 

No comments: