Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Minier Tap!

I know everyone has already heard about the Minier Tap catching on fire today but I cannot believe this happened! My mom and I walked up there to see it and Molly (one of the owners) asked me to run back home to get my camera to take some photos for them so I did! I have only been going to the Tap for maybe 5-6 years now but most of these people have been coming for years and it's like their second home! Yes, it's a bar and saying it's like a second home sounds horrible, but the Tap isn't like that and it is a second home to a lot of people!
 

 
The Tap family takes you in and always treats you like their own and so many memories have been created there, including my bachelorette party! That is a night I definitely will never forget, they even let me dance on the bar! (:


 
This picture screams memories and let me tell you about 2 of these memories!!! (: (please remember alcohol plays a factor!) The door reminds me of ALL the times my face was smashed up against that screen talking to the smokers outside, yes it happened every time we were there! The chair reminds me of the time Lindsey G and I were sitting at the bar and I turned to my left to talk to her and she was missing, including her chair....she was on the ground! LOL She fell out of her bar stool! (: It also reminds me of all the times everyone would yell "SHUT THE DOOR" in the summer because the air was on! (:


 
I will never forget the first time Lindsay brought me into the Tap! It was the Thanksgiving H'eve  and I didn't have a clue on what to expect, but it was insanely busy! People were wall to wall! It was crazy! I had strangers coming up to me and hugging me and asked me how everything was going! They were start conversations with me and I didn't have a clue on what they were talking about until I figured out that everyone thought I was Lindsay! (: It happens ALL the time! So I guess you can say The Tap has become a part of my family and it really hit home to me!
 

No comments: