Saturday, August 17, 2013

Aviators At the Corncrib!

Last night Matt (my cousin) played against the Cornbelters here in Bloomington so we went to support him! Unfortunately he didn't get to play but we still had a good time! He is playing all weekend but I have a wedding to shoot today so we will miss tonight's game, but hopefully we make it to Sunday nights game! (:
 
 
 
My aunt Lisa reserved a box for a bunch of us so we all sat up there for the day!
 
 
I ran into my friend Jenn from when I worked at State Farm years ago! Since I have worked there she had a little girl and I got to meet her! This is Anna and she is so sweet and adorable! (: She was getting her face painted by the Zoo Lady! (:
 
 
We had a great time at the game last night! It was so good seeing everyone! (: Now i'm off to capture Lucas & Allie's Wedding today in Monticello and I'm SO excited 1. because I love weddings, I love capturing people in love and 2. the weather is GORGEOUS! They couldn't ask for better weather!
 
 

No comments: