Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Our Wedding Photos!

We finally got our wedding photos back this past weekend! I'm off early on Fridays so when I got home from work I stopped at the post office to see if they were there and they were! (: As soon as I walked into our front door I laid all my stuff down and ran upstairs and put them on my computer to see them! I know I probably should have waited for Stefan to get home so we could have looked at them together, but there was no way I was waiting all afternoon! I couldn't wait to see them! I loved seeing the pictures of the guys since I wasn't there I had no clue what they were going to look like!
I loved the photos with My Bridesmaids too! You can't even tell we had crappy weather! (: When I'm shooting outdoors I prefer overcast! Unless it's late evening and the sun is starting to go down then I'm super happy.
It took Stef and I awhile to decide whether or not we would do a first look or wait until the ceremony. We chose to do a first look so we could get all of our pictures done before so we can go straight to the reception because honestly after the ceremony the reception is the best part and we were ready to celebrate with everyone!
I do not regret 1 bit of doing a first look because we got to spend the entire day together and with our entire bridal party! Usually bridal parties are kept separate until after the ceremony but we spent all day with ours and we wouldn't have changed that! I still had the "walk down the aisle" moment! I was holding back the tears as my Dad was walking me down and we had our family and friends watching! (:
Our portraits were my favorite! I absolutely love them! (: I can't wait to print them and put them up on our walls!
I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I can't! I found this on Pinterest and I knew it was a must for my Grandpa! I ordered the photo off of Shutterfly and found the brouch at the 3rd Sunday Market and we clipped it to my bouquet! (:
Our bridal party was so fun and crazy!
One of the gifts I got Stefan and had his Best Man give to him the morning of the wedding were these Disney cufflinks! Since my shoes were Disney I thought he needed something Disney to wear too!
Our reception was gorgeous! It was more beautiful than I pictured in my head! I couldn't have asked for anything better then what we had! The food was delicious and got lots of compliments on it, our DJ was the best (maybe because he's one of our best friends), and we were on the dance floor all night! (:


I honestly would not have changed one thing about our wedding. People are still talking about it which I love! I don't want anyone to ever forget how much fun it was and how much it meant to us for everyone to be there! (:

No comments: