Friday, September 6, 2013

Catching up!!!!

Ahhhh!!! I have so much blogging to do! Can I just say how anxious I get when I know I have something to blog about and I can't find the time to do it?? it's ridiculous! This blog has become a routine for me and I'm loving it!! But seriously so much to blog about!!! First off, everyone already knows BUT last weekend I was asked to capture this....

 
Frank asked Stefan and I to go ring shopping a few weeks ago while Lindsay was gone for work! Then we helped him plan it all out! Lindsay gave him 3 rules..."Ask my Dad for permission, I want to be surprised/caught off guard, and I want Kelsey to capture it!" I had no idea she wanted me to capture it! I mean I know she has always said she wanted pictures of it, but I didn't think she wanted me so I was very excited when Frank asked me to do this for them!! I was VERY nervous, actually more nervous than I get when I do weddings! I was afraid I would cry or start shaking and the pictures would turn out bad! We did lots of blurry pictures haha but I just kept taking them so we got some really good ones too!! (: So we are now planning an October 25, 2014 wedding! (: I told Stefan it feels weird to be on this side of the planning process! If you want to see more of their session go to my photography page, here!
 
To get Lindsay out to her location Erin and I told her we wanted new pictures done so I took some for the Pipp's...
 
 
and Erin took one for me and Stef! (:
 
 
We ended up celebrating with the Franks the rest of the evening! It was so fun to see how happy and excited they are about their wedding! (:
 
Sunday morning Erin and I captured the Mugler twins! They were our first set of twins and we loved them! We will be seeing them again in October for a family session! (: To see more of their pictures go to my photography page!
 
Last year I bowled with my good friends Jessica and Jennie in Pekin on their bowling league because they had one of the girls quit! This year they asked me to bowl all season with them so I am and I love it! Me, Erin, Lindsay, and Ashley also started the league in Minier on Thursday nights! So I am bowling 2 nights a week until this spring! I am loving the girl time, but I miss Stefan! He has been studying like a mad man the past few months for his nursing test he takes on Tuesday! He's going to pass this time, I just know it! On our Thursday night league we had T-Shirts made for the fun of it! This is the back of them..
 
 
Also, I have decided to start looking for a new job! I really like what I do (which is working at the front desk at a doctor's office in Morton) but the hours and pay are killing me! I am getting busier with my photography so I need my weekends open! Also with more bills adding to Stefan and I it would helpful to make more money, so I started looking after the wedding and I applied for SO many jobs! Finally I went through a recruiting company called Randstad and they found a position for me in Peoria at CPO, aka Comprehensive Prosthetics and Orthotics! I start on September 23rd and I am SO ready for it! Of course I have the nerves of starting a new job and meeting new people but I think I can handle it! September is SUCH a busy month for us, I will be surprised if we make it out alive! (:
 
Happy Friend Everyone!

No comments: