Sunday, October 20, 2013

Playing Catch Up like always!

I have realized that I have a ton of posts titled as "Catching Up" but let's be honest, its all I ever do anymore when it comes to my blog! I use to blog every day or as things happened, but lately I have forgotten! First off I have to say we are BEYOND excited for the St. Louis Cardinals going to the World Series....AGAIN!!! (: I love being a Cardinal fan, this time of year gives me high blood pressure, but I love every minute of it!! (: GO CARDS!!!
 
 
Let's go back to last weekend.....I spent the afternoon with the family at the Fire Department in McLean supporting them. They threw together an Open House for the public and it was so fun! They had activities for the kids, a raffle (including a free family session with yours truly!), and amazing food!
 



 
After the Open House we went to my "boyfriend's", I mean Trevor's, birthday party! (: The reason for hiding behind him...he hates me! haha but I love him and that's all that matters! (:
 #i'mnotthatcreepy
 
 
His party theme was Duck Dynasty! We rocked the photo booth of course! (:
 
 
We had a lot of with the Alexanders like we always do! (:
 
 
This weekend we celebrated Adam & Missy! I shot their wedding and I had so much fun! Their wedding was at Funks Grove and their reception was in Lincoln where Stef and I had ours! We had a lot of fun, but it was so weird being there after ours! (: Here are a few of their photos! To see the rest of their preview visit my photography facebook page or my blog! (:
 
 
Once I was off duty I was pooped, but I put my party pants on and danced with friends and family! (:
 



 
I seriously believe photo booths are the greatest thing ever invented! (:
 
 
This afternoon I captured the Gaston Family! To see their preview go to my photography blog or facebook page! Erin captured this photo of me doing my thing!! (:
 
 
After their session Stefan and I went to my parents for dinner! It was an exhausting but very fun weekend!

1 comment:

photography Seattle said...

Hi
this is really very helpful article. I go through this site really very nice information.thank for sharing such a nice information