Thursday, December 12, 2013

Disney Honeymoon!!

This sets the record for longest time frame between posts! We have been super busy! We went on our honeymoon and when we got back I started my new job at TEKsystems that I love and this is why...okay not really the only reason! But I do get to work with my sister and its the most laid back office I have ever seen and everyone is so nice! So I think I'm really going to like it! (:

Our first day in Florida we went to Sea World! The package we got for Discovery Cove gave us a free pass to Sea World!

 
They have a new part at Sea World called  Antartica and it was so neat! We got a ride that dropped us off at the penguins and it was just as cold in there as it is in Antartica!  
 


 
Our second day was Dolphin day at Discovery Cove! 
 


Then we swam with the Dolphins!! The dolphins only lasted about 30 mins but it was so worth it!! I loved every minute of it!! 
 

 
We were given breakfast and lunch and unlimited drinks and snacks throughout the day!! 
 
The place was super nice! It didn't even feel like we were in Florida! It definitely felt like we were on a different island! 
 
 
 
We got to feed the birds which I didn't really want to do because birds freak me out a little but after Stefan made me it was actually really fun!! 
 
 
 
We also got to snorkel and look at all the fish that you would see in the ocean! The water was freezing and very salty but it was so awesome to see it!! 
 
 
 

After Discovery Cove we went back to our condo and took a nap, cleaned up, then went to Downtown Disney! We had dinner at Rainforest Cafe! 
 
 
Then started shopping!! We bought our wedding ornament and a few souvenirs! 
 

 
 
Then before we headed back we stopped for ice cream! (: 

 
We finally headed to Magic Kingdom! (: The happiest place on earth!! 
 










 
 
 We had a few days where we didn't do anything but relax and we loved it! We had plans to hang out by the pool but it rained on those days so we never made it! It was an awesome honeymoon and I wouldn't have changed one thing about it!! (:

No comments: