Friday, November 12, 2010

I know I sound like a broken record, but...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY!!


It's Friday at 2:00 pm and I am ready to walk out the door, but we don't leave until tomorrow morning! My mom had the day off yesterday because it was Veterans Day so I decided to pack then so she could help me! I absolutely hate packing! It's the worst part of  vacation I think! This vacation was a little harder to pack for, I think because we are going to Florida and I don't have a clue on what the weather is like this time of year! I have been checking the weather online, but it says 80's and 60's in the evening, it sounds perfect to me!

Because this was Tanner's first time at Disney Erin wanted to make him a T-shirt. So she bought the stuff and I made the shirt.

The front...

The back...it's suppose to have prices on them, but Erin couldn't find numbers and she likes the way it looks without them too, so we left it just like that!


I took the shirt to their house last night and had Tanner read it! When he read the front he started smiling because he knew the time was getting closer! I kept asking him if he was excited and he kept telling me he is so excited he can't stand it anymore! I know he will love it and I can't wait to experience this with him!

Our plans so far are to visit...

Magic Kingdom

Animal Kingdom

Mickey Mouse's Very Merry Christmas Party

Sea World

Universal Studios!!

And going to the beach!!

I have never been to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Universal Studios, or Sea World! So I am especially excited for those days! Chris, Erin, & Tanner have never been to any of it, so I'm really excited for them too!

I am bringing along my laptop so if I get a chance while we are there  I will try and blog to keep up! (:

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: