Monday, December 6, 2010

"the best way to spread Christmas cheer..."

It's time to start thinking about Christmas Cards. Stefan and I started sending Christmas cards last year! I am excited about this year because of our exciting news that took place in Disney! We don't receive any yet, but I am sure when we are married and start our own family we will start getting them! I still love sending them!

I've made my card list and have my addresses ready for envelopes, now it's time to find the perfect card! I always use Shutterfly! for all my picture needs! They have the cutest Christmas cards! You can pretty much use as many pictures as you want!

The hardest part of picking out a card is deciding how many photos you want to use or what photos you want to use!. They have many designs to choose from. You can choose a 5x7 folded card, a flat stationary card, or a flat photo card. We chose a flat photo card! And because I couldn't decide between what pictures to use, I chose my all time favorite picture and stuck with that! I'm not showing the finished product because that wouldn't be fun for everyone that's getting one! Here are a couple examples from their website!




Besides greeting cards Shutterfly also offers all kinds of different photo products! Another favorite of mine are the Calendars! I make my mom a calendar every year with different pictures! You can also add everyone's birthdays into the calendar and add their picture on the day of their birthday!


And I have to mention the photo books! If you want to scrapbook, but don't have time to, these books are great for that!


If you are a blogger and would like to earn 50 free holiday cards...click here!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments: